Sexist cycling club.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Just found this on the home page of a local club.

We welcome all riders be it novice or experienced but you will need to be reasonably fit and capable of riding 15 miles which would enable you to manage a Saturday leisure ride of 20 or 25 miles – pace dictated by whoever turns up. Thursday and Sunday rides are usually longer than 35 miles and may include one or more steepish hills, so you will need to be pretty. We normally stop for a coffee on Thursday and Sunday rides and even occasionally on Saturdays. If you have any doubts about your fitness please consult your doctor and try the Saturday ride first! If you are under 18 your parent/guardian must also participate in the ride. Our rides are listed in the

Tiger10

Über Member
Probably rules you out then I would imagine. :laugh::laugh:

Most cyclists are pretty. It’s a basic requirement. All the ugly deviants are kept securely in a place to keep their gut wrenching disgusting faces away from the rest of us.

The rest of the cyclists send me, the prettiest cyclist of them all, to keep at eye on them as they know I won’t be tainted by the hideousness of this place.

The ugly cyclists have no idea they’re being kept there..they think it’s just a friendly cycling forum....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Some one missed out the 'fit' at the end of the sentence. Whoops

Most cyclists are pretty. It’s a basic requirement. All the ugly deviants are kept securely in a place to keep their gut wrenching disgusting faces away from the rest of us.

The rest of the cyclists send me, the prettiest cyclist of them all, to keep at eye on them as they know I won’t be tainted by the hideousness of this place.

The ugly cyclists have no idea they’re being kept there..they think it’s just a friendly cycling forum....

Which forum are you talking about? Not this one, obviously.

Top Bottom