shake 'n' vac

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonesy

Guru
Abitrary said:
I love the smell of shake 'n' vac on pub carpet in the morning.

You wake up on the pub carpet?

Abitrary said:

I may be misquoting here, but one of my favourite ISIHAC Humph lines goes something like -

"And so, as the cleaning lady of time prepares to shake n' vac the shagpile of eternity..."

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Uncle Mort said:
It's the little blue bags of salt that I miss.

snapper_37 said:
No need to Uncle M, you can still get Smith's Crisps as a multipack in Morrison's. :ohmy:

aldi also do their own version, often with more than one little salt bag. they do have aldi in belgium don't they?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Abitrary said:
I thought you were going to go off into a Monty Pythonesque variation of Apocolypse Now involving cleaning products... shame you didn't really! :ohmy:;)

snakehips

Certain pubs , downmarket ones I believe , used to be known as 'spit and sawdust joints'.
Ignoring the spit aspect , has anybody ever been in a pub with sawdust on the floor ?

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

snakehips said:
Certain pubs , downmarket ones I believe , used to be known as 'spit and sawdust joints'.
Ignoring the spit aspect , has anybody ever been in a pub with sawdust on the floor ?

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Bethnal green, 1987. Sawdust everywhere. Had a drink with benny the jew and mickey two hands. Salt of the earth. Loved their mothers.

Top Bottom