Shall I post Monster Munches (pickled onion flavour) to New Zealand?

Shall I post a packet of monster munches to New Zealand for £9.40

• Don’t be a twat. £9.40? Ridiculous.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Yes, do it – MM pickled onion flavour is the food of the gods.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yes – but make sure it’s the small size.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes – but make sure it’s the big size.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes – but make it worthwhile and enclose a couple of other quintessentially English things.

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Can you get a box from a cash and carry? I suspect they are so light it would still come under the postage.
You can buy boxes of 30 pickled onion MM on amazon. Very tempting...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
You could have sent a Bianchi Featherlite bike for that weight.... or am I getting confused.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Chemical shi...stuff like that makes me sick. I have a horrible side-effect if I consume anything containing MSG and that's all that muck consists of.

I remember once being asked to take as many boxes of Shredded Wheat to a friend's wife in Germany. I could carry nine boxes and wondered if I'd get stopped for carrying such an odd package but I never.

TVC

Back in the day when I was a student I worked at one of the Walkers factories making the various corn snacks. The raw material arrives as small grey pellets that have been extruded through an appropriately shaped tool. They are then dumped into oil by the sack full where they puff up and are dredged from the fryer, after that they are dusted with the flavouring mix that is delivered in big blue barrels straight from the chemical plant.

Cheesy Puffs are still my favourite :thumbsup:

Top Bottom