Shall I post Monster Munches (pickled onion flavour) to New Zealand?

Shall I post a packet of monster munches to New Zealand for £9.40

• Don’t be a twat. £9.40? Ridiculous.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Yes, do it – MM pickled onion flavour is the food of the gods.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Yes – but make sure it’s the small size.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes – but make sure it’s the big size.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes – but make it worthwhile and enclose a couple of other quintessentially English things.

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

There should be British food shops in NZ serving the ex-pat community, there are certainly plenty in Oz importing the essential things like Monster Munch and Smash.
TVC beat me to it. There's a South African shop in Maidenhead and I often use sanza.co.uk to grab antipodean goodies. I'd have been very surprised if there wasn't an equivalent for British products in NZ.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Back in the day when I was a student I worked at one of the Walkers factories making the various corn snacks. The raw material arrives as small grey pellets that have been extruded through an appropriately shaped tool. They are then dumped into oil by the sack full where they puff up and are dredged from the fryer, after that they are dusted with the flavouring mix that is delivered in big blue barrels straight from the chemical plant.

Mmm yumtus!

I like Squares, which I thinks are made from smashing up normal crisps into tiny bits and then gluing them back together into square shapes. And covering with tons of yummy salt.

PaulB

Legendary Member
But since we're on the subject, I knew someone who used to take chocolate bars and put them in packs other chocolate bars had come in and then give them to his friend. It really used to get his Snickers in a Twix.

avalon

Guru
Back in the day when I was a student I worked at one of the Walkers factories making the various corn snacks. The raw material arrives as small grey pellets that have been extruded through an appropriately shaped tool. They are then dumped into oil by the sack full where they puff up and are dredged from the fryer, after that they are dusted with the flavouring mix that is delivered in big blue barrels straight from the chemical plant.

Cheesy Puffs are still my favourite :thumbsup:
That's what makes them so delicious.

Top Bottom