Sharwoods frozen "ready meals"....anyone eat them ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Curry pot noodle? :whistle:

Don't try the korma ones though - they taste like wet cardboard.

All pot noodles taste like wet cardboard.
CUP NOODLE are much better, now sold in Tesco..

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If you want noodles best bet are the packet ones in Chinese supermarkets, much cheaper than the promoted 'cup' varieties. All have the same ingredients like msg and other good stuff.
Very popular down here where people sell it by the roadside cooked adding egg to take away.

Naphie.jpg

This young lady paid for her school fees by selling it. Called 'Indomie' noodles.
indomie.jpg

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
If you want noodles best bet are the packet ones in Chinese supermarkets, much cheaper than the promoted 'cup' varieties. All have the same ingredients like msg and other good stuff.
Very popular down here where people sell it by the roadside cooked adding egg to take away.

View attachment 645796

This young lady paid for her school fees by selling it. Called 'Indomie' noodles.

yes... I always go for the noodles in the Chinese supermarket than any of that pot/supernoodle nonsense. The tom-yam flavour will stop any symptoms of colds and flu in their tracks. Highly recommended. I believe it also works on other corona viruses too. ;)

Last edited:
yes... I always go for the noodles in the Chinese supermarket than any of that pot/supernoodle nonsense. The tom-yam flavour will shop any symptoms of colds and flu in their tracks. Highly recommended. I believe it also works on other corona viruses too. ;)

Course it will - those are in the "blow your head off" territory.

Without a head, you're not going to care too much about something as trivial as a mere cold... :laugh:

Top Bottom