Shaving your legs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

[stand up in group (again) ;)]

Anyway, I'm trying to break the feeling its very open of me to say this but I'm wondering if this is a problem now.

I've been doing it now for ages and I just can't get out of it even when I haven't cycled seriously, i still do it...

I prefer the 'feeling' compared to hairy even I'm embarassed when it comes to women re: this...even the lads in work could say something - I know I could wear shorts but yuh know,,,,

Juh reckon its a problem :ohmy:

As I'm starting to wonder.....

mosschops2

Not a problem really - although you appear to have more difficulty with it than you might.

If it is what you want - keep doing it - and just tell everyone it's to prevent hairs messing up road-rash incidents or whatever.

On the one hand I'd say it's unusual, but at least as a cyclist you've the prefect excuse - so stick to your guns and don't worry about it!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
However shaving legs is not a problem in principle, the give away is how far up the leg do you shave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
However shaving legs is not a problem in principle, the give away is how far up the leg do you shave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've always wondered this about leg shaving cyclists, do they have "hair shorts" underneath their real shorts?;)

Melvil

Uuuuuugh, that just made me think of a 'man'ding strip area where the sun don't shine! Nobody takes it that far, surely????

Big Bren

I'm hovering very close to getting my legs waxed, but the 'how far up?' question haunts me. I have a lot of body hair, so I can't help thinking that once I start, I won't know where to stop.

Bren

Top Bottom