Shaving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
[QUOTE 1949899, member: 45"]A quick run around with a beard trimmer when I feel like it.[/quote]
^ This. Not everyone suits a beard but it sure does cut down on shaving time if you can get away with it and using the beard trimmer is a lot faster than shaving, ellecy or manual.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
There was a similar thread on here a few years back, and someone mentioned Feather japanese safety razor blades. I bought some.
They're amazing - glide through bristles as if they're not there, and they stay sharp too. Way better than no-name blades or Wilkinson Sword ones. Highly recommended.

colly

Re member eR
There was a similar thread on here a few years back, and someone mentioned Feather japanese safety razor blades. I bought some.
They're amazing - glide through bristles as if they're not there, and they stay sharp too. Way better than no-name blades or Wilkinson Sword ones. Highly recommended.
+1

Shave everyday.
Double edge safety razor with shaving soap and a brush. Feather blades are excellent and do last ages. I get maybe two weeks worth from each blade.
For the past couple of weeks I've been using some shaving oil that was given to me. Was unsure at first as it seemed unnatural to be scraping away at an apparently naked chin. I have to say though the quality of the shave is great with no razor burn at all. The small bottle of oil will last quite some time at the present rate too.

Peteaud

Veteran
Every other day if i can,

although now that the side burns are growing down the shave area is less and will now last even longer. (thanks wiggo)
^_^

GrasB

Veteran
Wilkinson Sword Quattro here. I shave every other day & a cartridge lasts 4-5 weeks. I can still get a good shave off the blade after that but being prone to razor rash after that sort of time I start getting irritated skin very quickly.

Nearly there

Veteran
I shave every other day with a Gillette fusion and i make a 4pk stretch 4 months

Top Bottom