'Shed & Buried'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
She knows how many bikes I have

She's suggested the garage could also do with a fettling
The walls of that are 'graveyard'
A bent frame, after a RTC, 20+ years ago (to remind me not to do it again)
A Raleigh Optima frame - untouched for 10+ years

Bikes hanging up (x 3)
Is that how many bikes you told her you have or how many yau actually have?

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
My female lodger doesn't go anywhere near my shed. It's a bit like the Tardis in reverse, bigger on the outside due to a huge pile of I-will-clean-that-out-honestly junk with a bike - shaped slit in it:blush:. A mate of mine is worse though. He has an old motorbike engine under his kitchen table that he swears he will rebuild one day. It's been under the table since he bought the house.....in 1996:laugh:.

View attachment 407248
Text reads: "As a child, I heard in my home doctors and ambulance men say, 'Mrs. Stewart, you must've done something to provoke him.' 'Mrs. Stewart, it takes two to make an argument.' Wrong. Wrong! My mother did nothing to provoke that - and even if she had, violence is never ever a choice that a man should make. Ever."

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My missus went in the garage just before Christmas and the Math's added up to N+1. Whoops... I'd hidden a large 27.5 inch wheeled full sus in there for a while.. after my back was broken.

Lived to tell the tail, and now she want's a good mountain bike to go alongside her hybrid !

Top Bottom