Shed security +

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nikko1829

Regular
Love this! Bikes are life and need looking after... I'm just like you matey dead bolted alarmed dogs the works ha

NorvernRob

I put a solid composite door on my shed, it's converted to a training room with turbo/bikes, TV, tools, Playstation, beer fridge etc so it needs to be secure! There's a small metal window that is bolted and concreted shut, plus it's alarmed. The high gate onto the garden is always padlocked too.

C313DFAC-27C5-4AD5-A77D-4169DF72B44B_zpsckzesyhd.jpg

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I put a solid composite door on my shed, it's converted to a training room with turbo/bikes, TV, tools, Playstation, beer fridge etc so it needs to be secure! There's a small metal window that is bolted and concreted shut, plus it's alarmed. The high gate onto the garden is always padlocked too.

Now that is a man cave big time!!!

Renmurew

Veteran
Our garage had a similar alarm system to the OP.

hopetonorchard035.jpg

The current alarm system has one Danish component and one German one as well as an assorted collection of locks and other security devices.

photo%203_zpsghbyxzkg.jpg

They make an effective early warning system.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Our garage had a similar alarm system to the OP.

hopetonorchard035.jpg

The current alarm system has one Danish component and one German one as well as an assorted collection of locks and other security devices.

photo%203_zpsghbyxzkg.jpg

They make an effective early warning system.

Wow! just wow!!!
Stunning dogs, how big is the Dane?

Mrs M

Guru
Lovely looking doggies :smile:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2

Those foam filled panels will keep the buggers out !
Ive had my workshop done a few times and the light is the first thing they go for . The just rip the wires out . Alarm lets them know they don't have long but since installing night vision cameras i have been left alone . Fingers crossed !
Mind you once they get in they realize they have made a mistake as most of my machines have crane hooks to move them :laugh:

Top Bottom