Shimagnolo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
YEP.......

All this talk of polluting perfectly good cycle componentry with Shi**no is making me feel a bit queasy. Its wrong. In fact its perverted and the sentences for discussing it let alone doing it should be much much harsher.

This thread should be locked.

P.H

Über Member
Shop around, I think you'll find that frame isn't exclusive to Planet X.
Get someone else to do you a Campag version.

Joe

Über Member
Smokin Joe said:
That is illegal, you know. Your bike can be confiscated and crushed if you get a pull.
It's just my commuter, I have a full campag groupset on my best bike. Please don't crush it:sad:

e-rider

crappy member
The simple answer is that the cog spacing on Shimano and Campagnolo 10 speed systems is different meaning that if you mix and match they will never work 'perfectly' - but they will work to some extent; you might experience a few 'ghost' gear changes though!

Monst

You can run a shimano front mech with campag shifters if you want to, but the spring on a shimano front mech will destroy a campag shifter within a year. It's up to you. Personally run one groupset or the other, both are good, but remember, manufactures design stuff to work with their stuff for a reason!!!!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Monst said:
You can run a shimano front mech with campag shifters if you want to, but the spring on a shimano front mech will destroy a campag shifter within a year. It's up to you. Personally run one groupset or the other, both are good, but remember, manufactures design stuff to work with their stuff for a reason!!!!
It didn't destroy mine in three years.

Top Bottom