Shimano 10 speed Group set [mainly Ultegra with a bit of 105]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All Shimano stuff is 10 speed...Nitto used to make stems and posts for Shimano....all the stuff is in excellent to very good condition.

Ultegra 6600 STI 10 speed shifters... too modern....DT shifters for me....hoods are in excellent.condition..no scuffs and workd very smoothly..new cables and cable adjusters....the shifters are attached to Velo Orange compact bars [44cm and new] and a 9cm Nitto Technomic stem [new] and the tape is Cinelli cork tape [all this is included in the groupset]

Stronglight Chainset [9/10 speed] 170mm sq taper inc Strongligh Italian thread BB 46/36 rings.

Mavic CXP30 sprint rims on Shimano 600 [Ultegra] 8-10 speed hubs that are very smooth...rims are excellent too with virtually 2 newVittoria Corsa GC tubs [Green and black-24mm...with sealant]...has a 105 10 speed 12/27 cassette that is virtually new.

Ultegra 6500 brake calipers [i will supply an identical set to these calipers]

Ultegra SPD-SL pedals with two sets of cleats and a new set of Shimano cleat covers

What is not included is the frame, front or rear mechs, drink bottle cage or a chain.

Wheels, tubs and cassette=£130
Shifters, cables, adjusters, bars, stem and tape=£120
Nitto Stem is £35
Shifters, cables and adjusters=£90
Ultegra SPD-SL pedals inc cleats [2 sets] and Shimano cleat covers....£50 posted
Nitto stem=£35....bars £24....bars and stem=£45
The Stronglight chainset at £35

All prices include postage

Price reduction for the Group set.....£250 including wheels, SPD-SL posted [Shimano chainset is now sold] or £220 without bars and stem including postage

I have a set of Look A.5.1 pedals [Delta] in very good condition...including cleats and cleat covers....if someone wanted those rather than the Ultegra SPD-SL pedals...Again pedals available separately...£24 posted

Everything...with Look pedals=£220
Everything minus bars and stem with Look Pedals=£199

Better pics of the parts to follow as the parts are stripped later in the week.

Make me an offer etc

All prices include postage or delivery to London or Cambridge..and less again if the stuff is collected from either Braintree or Colchester.

Attachments

• Front brake.jpg
    Front brake.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Front wheel 1.jpg
    Front wheel 1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Front wheel 2.jpg
    Front wheel 2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Nitto Stem.jpg
    Nitto Stem.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
  • Pedal 1 and NDS crank.jpg
    Pedal 1 and NDS crank.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Pedal and DS crank.jpg
    Pedal and DS crank.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Rear brake.jpg
    Rear brake.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Rear wheel 1.jpg
    Rear wheel 1.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Shifters 1.jpg
    Shifters 1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Shifters 2.jpg
    Shifters 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 5
A few more pics...i will do better ones of the Stronglight chainset but it is in excellent condition...ideal for CX [46/36]...These things have to go.

Attachments

• Look 1.jpg
    Look 1.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Look 2.jpg
    Look 2.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Look 3.jpg
    Look 3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 4
  • VP 1.JPG
    VP 1.JPG