Shimano BB and Rear Mech, Hope QR Seat Clamp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XiShT

Having a mini-clearout of bits I haven't used from my most recent Kaffenback 2 commuter bike build:

Shimano UN53 square taper BB.
From my measurements the spindle seems to be 125mm from end to end. In decent condition, the axle stil spins very smoothly and there is no play in the axle, threads are in good condition too. £4 excl. postage, willing to split/negotiate postage with buyer, also listed on Gumtree here.
IMG_8927.JPG IMG_8928.JPG

Shimano Acera rear derailleur
Got this off here for free and only needed to cover postage. This is now fortunately surplus to my requirements as it didn't get used for my commuter build, so am paying it forward. I'll only ask for the buyer to cover postage for this item.
IMG_8929.JPG IMG_8930.JPG

Hope 30mm QR Seat Clamp
In used condition but has been cleaned and everything works perfectly - also another item left over from my commuter build as I've switched to a seat clamp with an Allen bolt now. £4 for this excl. postage, again willing to split postage etc. Also listed on Gumtree here.
FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender_1.jpg FullSizeRender_2.jpg

I am willing to combine postage if you decide to buy some of these together. Would definitely prefer collection in person from around Cambridge city centre, but am also willing to get these posted to you at cost/split postage with you. Any question, feel free to drop me a line, thanks for looking!

OP
OP
X

XiShT

Bits still for sale! :smile:

Top Bottom