Shimano HTII spacers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
Just bought a new BB and the normal
3x 2.5 mm spacers have been replaced by

2x 2.5 mm, 1.8 and 0.7mm spacers making the same total of 7.5mm

However just fitted mine and the 0.7mm spacer snapped.

Unfortunately my old BB was already in the bin and the bin collection has been so I can't reuse the old spacers

I need either another 0.7mm spacer or a 2.5mm spacer as I can use that instead of using the 1.8 and 0.7mm together.

They don't seem to be available to buy online at all.

Cheers

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
That'll teach you for throwing stuff away! :rolleyes:

I always keep the spares and have stacks of them lying around from all the HTll I have replaced over the years. If only there was a solution to your problem...... :whistle:

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
please?
I have found them (2.5mm) for sale on ebay at £2.49 each posted, which seems like a lot as the entire BB was only £9.95 posted
SJS cycles do 2.5mm alloy ones at £1 each but there is a delivery charge on top of that.

can you beat those prices?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@I like Skol

If you have them spare, can i beg 3 of the 2.5mm ones please? Im going to be fitting an MTB crank to a tourer and i think i need some of these.
Greedy bastard! X3 might just clear me out. Will have look tomorrow and see if I have that many left. Sent 2 x 2.5 and a 1.8 to e-rider. Anyone would think I was a bloody charity!

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
No problem if you want to keep them, i will get some from sjs.

If you do have them to spare i will stick a fiver in a charity pot for your good karma.

No sweat either way.
if you have some spare money you could buy a new BB for £10, use the spacers and keep the brand new BB for future use, just remember to then reuse the spacers when you eventually fit the new BB - obviously if you don't have £10 spare then this idea might not be the best. It makes more sense than spending £5 or £6 on spacers

Top Bottom