Shimano M324 pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shadowfax

Has anybody had any experience of the above pedals,ive only used spds before but i like the idea of the flat on the other side, especially for my girl about town days. Could anybody also suggest a stylish practical shoe I might use with them. Ive been looking at the shimano and specialized offerings, I really need a wide fitting shoe if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Kies

I have those on my sirrus. Great pedals for cycling in sneekers or some cycling specific mtb style shoes. The cleats are standard two hole.
You learn to flip them over when setting off, but no more difficult then any other pedal/cleat combo

OP
OP
S

Shadowfax

Oops silly me, of course I have used flats before, I meant to say spds are the only cleats I've used.

Soz.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think @jefmcg has these , but only clips in

On the shoe front, depends what you call stylish and practical? Have a look at the Louis Garneau offerings from Evans maybe. They are SPD pedals, so not sure what else you are asking about the shoes?

OP
OP
S

Shadowfax

I like the MT43 shoes and have seen them online for around £50,but different retailers suggest different sizes which is slightly confusing. Halfords have them in stock but they are more expensive. Think I might be a bit cheeky and go in and try some on. After all my bike did come from there so I won't feel to guilty.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I have those pedals on the defy . To be honest I never clip in but then again everywhere I need to get off and walk is muddy , i'll be cycling in wellies soon ^_^

Top Bottom