SHOCKING - CCTV of Van Driver Assaulting Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sums it up beautifully.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes, of course it is, but basically sums up the majority of the populations views on helmet cam warriors quite well.
My nephew shared it with me as a follow up to a post I put up on FB about the car driver who called me a bully this morning. He had just cut me up badly and I wanted to talk to him about it. He didn't feel the same way.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If it is staged, then it holds no valididty whatsoever, and does not reflect the entire populations views on helmet cams. If it was staged, then I presume the comments made were done so to provoke rather than reflect genuine views and opinions. And if that is the case, then the whole thing is meaningless and pointless.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
If it is staged, then it holds no valididty whatsoever, and does not reflect the entire populations views on helmet cams. If it was staged, then I presume the comments made were done so to provoke rather than reflect genuine views and opinions. And if that is the case, then the whole thing is meaningless and pointless.
I think it's just satire... nothing more, nothing less.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru

Of course it doesn't reflect everyone's views. The camera wearing vigilantes will obviously think it's bullshit. I'm all for cameras as an insurance so that if anything does happen you can use it for evidence. However the vast majority of YouTube videos of altercations posted by cyclists are by those who have deliberately provoked the other party in order to get a response. There is no need to chase after a driver who has cut you up or overtaken too close. It does nothing to educate the driver. If you feel they have endangered your life report it to the police. Upholding the law is their job after all.

Top Bottom