Shocking! Positively shocking! Mr Bond

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Best of luck to them. Might be a bit premature, in 6 months or a year that person may lose a lot of weight, get much faster and be taking photos of a slow thin person trundling along on the bike as they fly past.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Could we have a picture of Jake, so that we can comment on his appearance. Oh, maybe of course, he's the spitting image of Brad Pitt...

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

:evil: wasnt trying to be mean, just though it rather a comical site in the morning. Brad pitt, well, i have been in a few "films"

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

lol almost, if you see someone walking around with a black rectangle over their eyes...

Arch

Married to Night Train
The funny thing is, I was riding home last night, and saw a large chap on a bike in front and realised, that on a bad day (yesterday wasn't) that that is my own mental image of myself. So I don't feel it's fair to laugh...

I am though, probably the only woman to have received a Valentine's card showing a photo of an elephant getting onto the back of a bus, and not taken offence.

zaid

It takes a lot of courage to ride a bike when your that large, good on him I say! :wacko:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think this thread should be deleted. what if the guy logged onto here and saw himself and that everyone had taken the piss? not nice if he's trying to lose weight, it would knock him back.

edit: by "everyone" i mean "some" but you get my drift.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
The worst thing in that first photo is the presumably 'personal' plate on that pretend 4x4, probably meant to say Kane or something, vulgar chavvy idiot.

Fair play to the cyclist though.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
buggi said:
i think this thread should be deleted. what if the guy logged onto here and saw himself and that everyone had taken the piss? not nice if he's trying to lose weight, it would knock him back.

I'd disagree, every time I see pics of myself it just encourages me to keep at the weight loss. Also I detected no malice in the OP, maybe naive, but he's taken a lot of flak for this.

potsy

Rambler
buggi said:

That was my thought when I read this thread,although Jake says he means no offence the title of the thread says otherwise.

buggi said:

I hope if they logged on they would see how much people are supportive of his effort but you never know, I agree with buggi.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You saw this guy riding a bike, and thought you would take a picture and post it on the forum?
Have you got the guys permission to do this?

The bloke is making an effort good on him.Also I could probably relate on how difficult it is for him.I've been struggling on my commutes for almost a year.I do get a bit tired on here when I read how someone who has hammered someone else who is as slow as me on the bike but I guess thats normal.

Top Bottom