Shoes for TT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
Bonts seem to be prone to cracking, the lace up ones are popular amongst sprinters but i know a couple who have cracked the sole so maybe worth seeing if they will warranty them?

I have S-Works I got as ex demo for a great price. Covered with plastic coated overshoes, Castelli Nano, SMART Aero Tech, or some secret squirrels.

In the CX world champs the commentator mentioned a couple of the riders were wearing aero socks (not oversocks but socks worn as usual under the shoes) are these new? Ive tried searching for the answer but have only found questions asking about aero socks rather than what brand they might be.

Bonts seem to be prone to cracking, the lace up ones are popular amongst sprinters but i know a couple who have cracked the sole so maybe worth seeing if they will warranty them?

In the CX world champs the commentator mentioned a couple of the riders were wearing aero socks (not oversocks but socks worn as usual under the shoes) are these new? Ive tried searching for the answer but have only found questions asking about aero socks rather than what brand they might be.
I've seen Aero Socks which are a thin pair of overshoes; I can't imagine any benefit for ones inside the shoes :wacko:

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
I've seen Aero Socks which are a thin pair of overshoes; I can't imagine any benefit for ones inside the shoes :wacko:

I've heard it said that there's probably more aero benefit to be had by using shoes which are one size smaller than normal and wearing very thin socks! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom