Shorter no 3277

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpenter

Über Member
only notes so not much extra weight :okay:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A bit more tinkering tonight and i know have a rear brake that makes full contact between the rim and the pads ^_^

Also had a look round my stock of chain rings and only found a 52 with the same bcd , i was hoping to find one between 36 & 42 so i could if i wanted to change the single to a double

midlife

Guru
I have some chainrings under the desk at work, do you want standard campag rings? 144 BCD? The stuff in the garage is in boxes ready for the house move....

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have some chainrings under the desk at work, do you want standard campag rings? 144 BCD? The stuff in the garage is in boxes ready for the house move....

That's a nice offer for sure but i am rather hoping the 46 fr and 28 rear will get me up most of my local hills as i would rather keep it on a single ring , so let me check it out on a couple of local hills and get back to you soon .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just completed longest ride to date on this machine only 35 miles but all very enjoyable just need to do some fine tuning on the the rear mech to stop it chattering but otherwise great ride .

Lifted the seat post an inch and all of a sudden it fly's :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just reaquainted myself with this machine after it having a double crankset installation carried out .

IMG_20190806_054544408.jpg

Gone for a slightly newer Campagnolo Mirage unit with a set of Altus levers. All went well just needs a small amount of adjustment and away we go ^_^

Top Bottom