Should chip shop curry sauce have................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The War Chips look ok.

RedRider

Pulling through
[QUOTE 2807354, member: 1314"]This is how it's done - chips and black pudding from a chippie in Edinburgh on the way home after a few heavies. Ideally with a slap of vinegar and brown sauce. Well 'lish that is.

View attachment 33690 [/quote]
I miss me black pudding (and haggis) suppers. Never tempted by the white or red puddings tho. And despite a few years spent living in Edinburgh, salt and sauce is still WRONG. (Edit: was tempted a couple of times by deep fried pizza supper which was aforementioned pizza wrapped pitta-like around chips from an Italian chippy. I was young and carefree at the time.)

postman

Legendary Member
Sorry wrong wrong wrong wrong, get the idea.Fish shop.Should serve fish and chips,fish cakes, scallops and give free scraps.Covered in salt and vinegar only.Mind you i am 63 boring and a Yorkshireman,non of this fancy stuff up 'ere thank you.

Leaway2

Lycrist
My father always added fruit to curry sauce so I'm easy either way :smile:
Yes so does my Mother, whats that all about? So the answer to the question is NO.

xx(xx(
Does anyone remember those horrible Findus curries in the 70s. They always had sultanas in them
Have had a few of these.
vesta-beef-curry.jpg

Last edited:

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France
curry sauce with chips xx( what is the world coming to :eek:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE 2807354, member: 1314"]This is how it's done - chips and black pudding from a chippie in Edinburgh on the way home after a few heavies. Ideally with a slap of vinegar and brown sauce. Well 'lish that is.

that does not look appetising at all

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Salt & vinegar for me as a rule but I do enjoy some curry sauce with chips about once a year.

Now, if you like a pancake roll every now & then, I can highly recommend dipping it in curry sauce from the Chinese takeaway !

That looks really nice indeed. I'd quite happily scoff that after a pint or three of Guinness.

Top Bottom