Should have gone to Specsavers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Stopped for lunch in Ripon on day 2 of Way of the Roses, winter bike with mudguards, rack and two panniers. I’m 65 and almost 80 Kgs with two pieces of white string where legs should be. Locking my bike outside Caffè Nero I was approached by an old dear who asked for what race the square was being prepared. I told her the World Championships were coming to Yorkshire in a couple of weeks. She looked thoughtful and then asked. “Are you taking part”?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Stopped for lunch in Ripon on day 2 of Way of the Roses, winter bike with mudguards, rack and two panniers. I’m 65 and almost 80 Kgs with two pieces of white string where legs should be. Locking my bike outside Caffè Nero I was approached by an old dear who asked for what race the square was being prepared. I told her the World Championships were coming to Yorkshire in a couple of weeks. She looked thoughtful and then asked. “Are you taking part”?
:laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member

I think that was Welshie.

D

Deleted member 26715

Stopped for lunch in Ripon on day 2 of Way of the Roses,
Nice progress, good luck with the rest of the way, I want to do this, but I fear I am no way fit enough

Top Bottom