Should have gone to Specsavers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Have you made similar mistakes?

1711442759067.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Surely that's a wind up?

DRM

Guru
I think they've published that a week early :whistle:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Have you made similar mistakes?

View attachment 725520

On the subject of these sadly fast disappearing creatures, driving home late one night I saw what I thought was a hedgehog in the middle of the road. I slammed my brakes on, with my bag of shopping flying off the back seat, ending up on the car floor. I got out the car to pick the hedgehog up and take him/her to safety, but when I got close I realised it was the upturned head of a stiff broom. :blush:

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
On the subject of these sadly fast disappearing creatures, driving home late one night I saw what I thought was a hedgehog in the middle of the road. I slammed my brakes on, with my bag of shopping flying off the back seat, ending up on the car floor. I got out the car to pick the hedgehog up and take him/her to safety, but when I got close I realised it was the upturned head of a stiff broom. :blush:

Did you take the broom to Trigger’s Vets?

Drago

Legendary Member

Does anyone remember the toy lion in Yorkshire, 10 or 12 years ago. Had the police helicopter ans all sorts out looking for a big cat that turned out to be a soft toy.

Well, the member of public that called in the sighting was the mother or one of my fellow sergeants. My how we extracted the wee wee

Last edited:
Breakfast TV viewer wrote in to say he stopped his car creating a jam of traffic while he went to pick up a hedgehog from the road. As he got closer he realised it was a pile of horse poop! Not wanting to feel embarrassed he picked it up and put it in the hedge as if it was a hedgehog being saved. Then he got a round of applause for saving the hedgehog that was really horse poop!

Now that's a humdinger if it was actually true.

Top Bottom