should have known better…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
he'd best watch out when i start riding the alu/carbon bike! oh, and my new carbon soled shoes when they arrive.

maybe i should watch out for when he shaves his legs and wears proper shorts.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Thing i like is cruising past people that used to pass me and blank me, or the people that when they see me going the other way and blank me because their bike is better. Huge satisfaction seeing them drop off behind.

domtyler said:
Yesterday I was genuinely beaten for pace for the first time in... I seriously cannot remember the last time. I was on my fixie too! :smile:

Going toward Bow flyover I managed to get ahead of this guy but going up the hill he had the better of me and I was totally flat out, nothing left to give, just watching him pull away.

And he had mudguards and a large rucksack.

We hit heavy traffic down the other side and I left him for dead but that was only a very small consolation.

I think it's time to go for some longer training rides.

This sounds like me.:ohmy:

Plax

Guru
I don't get the opportunity to commuter race as cyclists aren't all that "common" around these parts. I do confess that on the rare occassion that I do see a cyclist ahead of me I'll pedal like crazy to catch up. I've managed to overtake the odd one or two :blush:

Tynan

Veteran
I don't, honest

I crack on at my best pace, I enjoy catching and passing most other bikes on my route

now and then someone goes past me and I'll put some effort in to keep up with them if I can, on the basis that it helps me go faster

no racing though, defo not

just wait till the new Fratello arrives

Top Bottom