Should i ask for a reduction or refund?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
It seems some people can say what they like.
Accy has been quite triumphalist about the whole brexit thing whereas I had said absolutely nothing in terms of overturning the result or second referendum or keep doing the same thing over and over again seeking a different outcome.

There is a sarcastic dig and then there is blatant dishonest misrepresentation.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
And if you buy it reduced and then the price goes up, I hope you will send them the extra money
Hey!!
I am consistent though, I always ensure that I send the extra in if the price goes up, it's the right thing to do.
And you got more likes too, bloody cliques in this place, it's getting ridiculous :sad:

Last edited:
I think most reply to you for humour.
Your clearly an individual that can't think for themselves and instead of using your own initiative about calling the company you ask people what they would do.

If you were to twat me then I wouldn't be a bully as I would be the victim of assault. But you might want to ask the forum if you should try and twat me otherwise you might be accused of using your own mind to make a decision haha

Or ask them what top you should wear when confronting me haha

Crandoggler

Or which bike to ride to your house, so he can twat you in his forum chosen jersey.

I think he does it for a joke.

Top Bottom