Should i be worried

Should i be worried?

• Has my Computer got a virus

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Is it a con to get me to pay £50

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Gerry Attrick said:
I have been running AOL with Norton for two years with no problems. I think there may have been compatibility problems a good while back, but that seems to have been sorted.
Intersting, I couldn't get Norton and AOL to work together when I got my laptop 6 months ago. I couldn't get McAfee to work with Vista either.

Oh well, maybe it was just a bad day.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
AVG is being heavily marketed as version 8.0 now, although the free 7.5 is available - either way it's a good deal.

I'm using Zone Alarm Security Suite, that does the lot - got 2 years for about £25... anti virus, firewall, anti-spyware and mail filter, and not that's sat behind a router that is 'firewalled'..

Our laptop, and anyone else - I use AVG Free - it's been really good.. just takes a bit of searching to get the free one, now they have the new version out..... don't forget it's updated regular.

Zonealarm also offer a free firewall - it's good if it's a stand alone PC, and you don't use it as a 'gateway' for other PC's on the network (i.e. if you don't have a router). If you have a router, then it's fine.

Top Bottom