1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I change my avatar?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Panter, 18 Mar 2008.

?
  1. Yes, I'm sick of lusting after you and feeling the bitter sting of dissapointment

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I'm quite fond of her

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Who cares, stop wasting good pixel space.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

To avoid the constant confusion ? (its not me in my avatar, not even close.)

2. I think you should ask bonj Chris - and give the pink stuff in your avatar to Rich p...for his "cycling lessons" <Ahem> :angry:

3. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Can I change my vote. I said keep the avatar, but on second thoughts you should change it. Preferably for one where she is wearing slightly less......:angry:

4. It is better for the rest of us hairy assed blokes to think we are talking to fit girls rather than another hairy assed bloke, so I go with the fit girl Avatar that a lot of guys are into.

5. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

My brain knows its not you from previous posts so the avatar does not bother me.

6. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

fine.

no problem with it. clear, not offensive.

should be clear that it's not you from the fact that you've put "Thats not a picture of me BTW :biggrin: I is a hairy arsed bloke" underneath...

7. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Bloody hell, you really are in denial, aren't you? :biggrin::biggrin:

8. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

Hmmm, but maybe fit girls don't want to talk to you because they see your avatar and feel heartbroken that you're another fit girl when they're desperately hoping to chat to a hairy ar$ed bloke...:biggrin:

9. OP
    OP
    Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

Well, the majority don't care.:biggrin:

And there's the official stamp of approval so, she's staying :tongue:

But thats covered too :biggrin:

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I saw the original photo a long time ago and liked her it then, so for me keep the avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!