Should I change my avatar?

Well, should I?

• Yes, I'm sick of lusting after you and feeling the bitter sting of dissapointment

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I'm quite fond of her

• Who cares, stop wasting good pixel space.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you should ask bonj Chris - and give the pink stuff in your avatar to Rich p...for his "cycling lessons" <Ahem> :angry:

Can I change my vote. I said keep the avatar, but on second thoughts you should change it. Preferably for one where she is wearing slightly less......:angry:

bonj2

fine.

no problem with it. clear, not offensive.

should be clear that it's not you from the fact that you've put "Thats not a picture of me BTW :biggrin: I is a hairy arsed bloke" underneath...

Dave5N

Über Member
Over The Hill said:
It is better for the rest of us hairy assed blokes to think we are talking to fit girls rather than another hairy assed bloke, so I go with the fit girl Avatar that a lot of guys are into.

Bloody hell, you really are in denial, aren't you? :biggrin::biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Hmmm, but maybe fit girls don't want to talk to you because they see your avatar and feel heartbroken that you're another fit girl when they're desperately hoping to chat to a hairy ar$ed bloke...:biggrin:

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Well, the majority don't care.:biggrin:

fine.

no problem with it. clear, not offensive.
And there's the official stamp of approval so, she's staying :tongue:

Hmmm, but maybe fit girls don't want to talk to you because they see your avatar and feel heartbroken that you're another fit girl when they're desperately hoping to chat to a hairy ar$ed bloke...:sad:

But thats covered too :biggrin:

should be clear that it's not you from the fact that you've put "Thats not a picture of me BTW ;) I is a hairy arsed bloke" underneath...

Top Bottom