should i confess??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
It must be my age; I can't picture what cyber sex actually is. Do you type out a lurid description of you cranking one off and she types back "ooh, oooooh, yea." :biggrin:

Take that idea and carry it on for about two months getting steamier and steamier and you've just about got it! :biggrin::ohmy:xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I have 6 of them at my work, all of them part time so they can go out witnessing the rest of the day. They also seem to gang up on me to try and convert me.

Slim

Über Member
I used to think they were pretty harmless until a friend of mine died. His sister insisted he be buried according to her beliefs (JW) instead of his (Greek Orthodox). It came across like they had finally converted him even if he had to die first.

It was the coldest (emotionally) funeral I've ever been to.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
My ex came from a strong R/C background, one of the priests used to visit our house. One evening, we were playing cards for matchsticks when he came in. Father Ted (No, not that one!) said "Put your matches away, let's play for money," His visits became a regular occurrence in our house.
On Saturday afternoon, Ted literally hammered the door down, "Let me in, let me in, the Jehovah's are almost here." Ted came in and explained what he wanted to do. Five minutes later the Jehovah's were in my house talking to me.
Twenty minutes later, the door between the lounge (where we were) and the dining room opened and there was Father Ted complete with dog collar and notebook. Glaring at the visitors, he went into a long rant about their beliefs and what he thought about them - best free hours entertainment I've had! Never had any more visits from them, I wonder why?

asterix

Comrade Member
Yup, a bit like when my aged grandfather was staying with us and opened the door to them. He was a Presbyterian Scot and could be very, very scary. They never returned.

longers

Legendary Member
I was talking to some a couple of months ago while house-sitting for a friend.

They left of their own accord. :biggrin:.

Top Bottom