Should I, she, or we pay this private companies parking fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
'point'? :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
I happened to be in a privately managed car park this very morning so I thought I'd check out the sign.

View attachment 605689

Profiteering, or ensuring fair access to limited parking facilities for patients who may require it?

Note the big typeface, then the littler one, then the small print. It is a bit tiny and does lack contrast. It could be clearer although the main message above it is pretty obvious. I'm also not a fan of the 'PCN' initials or other copycat branding on parking charges. They should be a bit more upfront.
Hhhhmmm. That appears a bit ambiguous :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I happened to be in a privately managed car park this very morning so I thought I'd check out the sign.

View attachment 605689

Profiteering, or ensuring fair access to limited parking facilities for patients who may require it?

Note the big typeface, then the littler one, then the small print. It is a bit tiny and does lack contrast. It could be clearer although the main message above it is pretty obvious. I'm also not a fan of the 'PCN' initials or other copycat branding on parking charges. They should be a bit more upfront.
There's a SABA Park Services*, but no SABA registered.

*Previously Park Indigo.

winjim

Smash the cistern
There's a SABA Park Services*, but no SABA registered.

*Previously Park Indigo.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm gonna say there's a difference between trolling and shitposting. He starts threads and if you want to join in the banter you can, if not then just stick the thread on ignore. I don't see him trolling any other threads.

I respect your point of view, and it's a fair one.

That said, I think the "banter" line was crossed some time ago which personally I no longer find amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom