Should i tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well the question is,should i tell you all,that i have found Adele,i was listening to Skyfall this morning,i thought that song would have suited Shirley Bassey better.
So i went on You Tube and found '21',my word what an album,so it is going onto my i pod.Not bad for a grumpy 62 year old.
Listen to Rolling in the deep,wow.:becool::music:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Stumbled into her (as it were) on Jools a while back. The girl has a fine pair o' lungs on her.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I was originally never a fan and was uninspired by her sound, look and the videos that portrayed her as something of a depressing urban wailer.

But soon after seeing her live at the Albert hall and then listening to her loose herself in "set fire to the rain"...I'm ashamed I dismissed her so early.

pplpilot

Guru
Very classy lady, I think she will be around for a long long time, way past the average crop of 'talent' being farmed at the moment. The op mentioned Shirley Bassey, I think in 25/30 years time Adele will still be on the scene just like Shirley is now...

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
You are dead to me...

na only kidding, the lass has talent, i'm just not huge on her music. or the look on her face whilst singing that says "sod i want to be in the pub"

TVC

The first time I heard it, Skyfall so reminded me of a Bassey style Bond belter. Since then I've also discovered that it works really well in a pub singer voice.

Top Bottom