Show me your best bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Doesn't matter if its steel, carbon, titanium, alloy, moutain, cx or road. Lets see your ride guys.

lets see what gets you out on the roads, hills or tracks to par take in our favoured pastime.

Cycling...........

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It was a hard choice because I have a few, very different, bikes to choose from.

But my Koga World Traveller 29, gets my vote....at the moment

image_zps49b6acce.jpg

Steve

BrianEvesham

Mask is gone!
There will always be a place for the T3 whatever I move onto

0b174f60029453543eb6aa0730d6d239_zps9e225df5.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
out of all the bikes you own

IMHO its the best bike I own it's just so practical and I don't get dressed up specifically in lycra to go for a ride on it.
Coming back from the weekly shop with my trailer dragging behind me just puts a smile on my face.
No GPS, no clip in, no electronic shifting, the cycling position means it all happens at a slower pace.
Its just a very pure, uncomplicated and enjoyable cycling experience on a really quaint little bike.
Other than that, its my best bike because its the only one which makes any sense imho :laugh:

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
out of all the bikes you own

My other choice would have been this. I have a shed full of bikes which are in great condition. It's all about what you like and what you use them for.

image_zpsc59536c1.jpg

Steve

lesley_x

Über Member
Jeez I don't what my best bike would be, I love them both equally :wub:

My TCX has only been with me less than year though, my old faithful is my Specialized. Many happy hours spent in that saddle. I remember being absolutely proud as punch when I got it cause of it's stealth matt paintwork. This is it when I brought it home, just realising I still lived at my parents place... lol

IMG_0341.jpg

Top Bottom