Show me your Cats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr. Barnabé Barbe, (inset with his sister when they were kittens)
IMGP0001.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Renard said:
You have the memory of a goldfish! :smile:

Actually, you'd be surprised, if you get them into a routine, they do remember it and know when it's roughly the right time of day for something.

They are also a bit like dogs (and no doubt cats) in the sense that if they want food, they will swim at the top of the tank and look at you as if to say

'Haven't YOU forgotten something??'

No, seriously, they do ...well, mine do anyway.

Either that or they will all stack up on top of each other and watch what you are doing. For example, they will watch you watch the telly, or watch as you eat eat some fish (I don't know if they have made the connection yet) for your dinner, and so on.

Either I have genius Goldfish or they are just supremely bored and need a bit of entertainment in the form of watching me.

Mark_Robson

here's the Robson Menagerie,
This is Bailey, he is a rescue cat that we have had for just over a year,
morepets005.jpg

emmaspetpics135.jpg

This is Poppy, My daughters Guinea Pig and Bailey's best mate,
xmas2009001.jpg

And this is Remy my sons Rat. He is a lovely pet, it's just a shame that I'm allergic to him.
petsandthewildfowlpark0.jpg

petsandthewildfowlpark0g.jpg

And these are my pets. The fish and shrimps are hand tame and stare out at me when they are hungry lol
tankrebuild020vv3.jpg

My son also has a Bearded Dragon called George but I can't find a pic of him.

Renard

Mad Doug Biker said:
Actually, you'd be surprised, if you get them into a routine, they do remember it and know when it's roughly the right time of day for something.

Except that I was talking about Noodley at the time ;)

Noodley

Renard said:
Except that I was talking about Noodley at the time ;)

I'm a bit like that, get me into a routine and I remember I should be doing 'something' but not necessarily what it is...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom