Show off your artwork

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
IMG_20190304_091350.jpg
Im sure we have some artistic people in here. Now is the chance to show off.... your artwork.

My partner Jannie is artistic and I am not. Here is my 2 minute artwork to cover a bare wall.

2m of Ikea cloth and a old wooden frame. Jannie likes it and Im quite pleased with myself.

IMG_20190304_092505.jpg

So show off your, or your partners artwork. This does NOT include bikes.

Very nice, it fits the room well too.

As for 'my' artwork, does my pictish/celtic avatar count? I'm cheating a bit as the original is 20cm² but it is genuinely my own work.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
View attachment 455827 Im sure we have some artistic people in here. Now is the chance to show off.... your artwork.

My partner Jannie is artistic and I am not. Here is my 2 minute artwork to cover a bare wall.

2m of Ikea cloth and a old wooden frame. Jannie likes it and Im quite pleased with myself.

View attachment 455828

So show off your, or your partners artwork. This does NOT include bikes.
You have a lot of light-blue books ... is there a theme?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
IMG_0970.JPG

Digging about a bit now:

end_no2.jpg

Sketch of a tram which used to run close to where we live. Most people think of a tram as urban transport but this was nothing of the sort and even has compartments to transport animals to market.

Unweaned piglets could be carried in cages provided by the tram company, but weaned pigs were not permitted.

Well, quite right too…

Pencil and paper, 250mm x 170mm

Top Bottom