Show off your bianchi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
My 2017 Infinito CV Ultegra..........

IMG_7419.JPG

Just waiting for the better weather to get out on it again!

UPDATE: Dry today so the Bianchi got its first outing this year! Fabulous bike!

Last edited:

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
0452A708-10CE-4DA5-BAE5-3F40D48C6426.jpeg

My new Sempre Pro Ultegra. First spin out today, a total of 45km and about 550m of climbing. Very nice to ride and unusual after so much MTB how rigid the frame is. Haven't used Shimano before on road so that's new too. Not convinced about the brake lever upshift mularky. Jury's still out on that one. Brake calipers changed to Ultegra. Not convinced about that FSA chainset. Dunno if it will survive till I change the lot for Campag Chorus in about a year's time.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A 1987 Bianchi Squadra. I received this as an unloved fixie. I have located all the Shimano 600 Tricolor to take it back to its' original condition. I have cleaned and clear coated the frame. A very nice 12 speed machine for the local Eroica type ride. This ride allows me to have the original in line brake levers, if part of the original gruppo.
1570361019881.png

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A 1987 Bianchi Squadra. I received this as an unloved fixie. I have located all the Shimano 600 Tricolor to take it back to its' original condition. I have cleaned and clear coated the frame. A very nice 12 speed machine for the local Eroica type ride. This ride allows me to have the original in line brake levers, if part of the original gruppo.
View attachment 487983
Now with yellow replacement fork. Old fork was bent somehow, with a strong pull to the left above 5 miles per hour.

Top Bottom