Show us: the absolute appalling mess that is your bike workspace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I like the way you've incorporated bicycles into the structure of the work bench.
That bike bench set-up as changed a bit now as the bench now wraps around the left handside of the cave (pic 2)..........so the bikes now have been hung on bike hooks in the corner..........but with the ability to lock them to each and the bench leg. i would post another pic, but that would be pic overload lol

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

pawl

Legendary Member
Jet wash here, my bikes get real dirty, it is of course kept in a cupboard.

The money I’m spending on baby wipes I could probably have bought a cheap pressure washer.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Photo 09-02-2018, 08 19 08.jpg

I tidied before I took the photo

JhnBssll

Veteran
Mine's a bit of a state at the moment but only temporarily, I normally keep it pretty tidy. I started pulling shelves down this afternoon to make space ready to wall mount the Bianchi when she arrives next week. I've ordered some metal wall cabinets which are also due to arrive sometime in the week. Currently it looks like this...

As you can see from the other wall I usually like a bit more order, including my homemade glove rail made from a hand rail and some curtain rings with little spring clips :laugh:

I've got some loft boards left over so I'm going to board the garage rafters while I'm at it to hide more of the crap out of the way :laugh:

Top Bottom