Show us: the absolute appalling mess that is your bike workspace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My garage that seriously needs at tidy up, the red Cannondale is to be sold, may sell the Suzuki too.

The Pinarello lives in the house wrapped in unicorn feathers !!

20180210_121817.jpg

JhnBssll

Veteran
A bit more progress on the mancave this evening - the rest of the old shelving is now down having put up a brave and admiral fight :laugh: Nothing the trusty breaker bar couldn't deal with though :okay:

I've got another car full of stuff to go to the recycling centre, that's 3 car loads so far :laugh: I can't do much more now until storage boxes and cabinets arrive, hopefully it'll all be here by Thursday so I can get everything up on the wall and sorted into some kind of order again :laugh: While it's like this I can't work on the bikes, work on the moster truck, finish building the second 3D printer or use the turbo :angry::laugh:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Best you look away now then, I've just finished in the garage and it's looking tidier than ever :laugh:

Nice work that man

JhnBssll

Veteran
Can you start your own thread? This is for sharing shameful messes not showing how FRICKING OCD YOU ARE. Dammit.

Sorry chap, I'll stop now :laugh: Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time until the wife unloads another boot full of clutter and messes it all up again :tongue: In fact I have bought 6 spare storage boxes for such an eventuality :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
You would not recognise mine at the moment, who ever knew doing a bit of woodwork could create so much mess and sawdust. Looks like I have more sawdust than I had wood, how does that happen.

Top Bottom