Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I'll kick this off with "scraping moss off a patio" oh the joys.

IMG_0503.JPG

Oi

:cursing:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Right now, I am following up to find out why our production team made a minor mistake that was spotted by a customer. This is not my job, but in the interests of going on holiday later today I want it cleared up before I go. I should be doing far more important things involving horrible spreadsheets.

2017-02-16_12-56-55.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 4685153, member: 9609"]get yourself a power washer with a turbo head.[/QUOTE]
And do NOT power wash towards the house with the patio doors open ... :whistle:

My nephew wanted to help when I was cleaning his family patio. I nipped indoors to get my phone and came back to find that he had absent-mindedly blasted about 5 litres of muddy, mossy water into the house! :eek: :banghead:

U

User33236

I could show you.... but then I'd have to kill you :whistle:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
So far, I've been trying to make Domain Name System servers work as desired. Nothing much to look at... which is part of the problem. :laugh:

After that, it's probably website-tweaking, spam filter reconfiguration and whatever else comes in. Oh and do this stack of admin paperwork in front of my keybard.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Today I've removed ALL of the work junk from my van, replaced with my voicemail message with a 'don't bother me' message and added my bike and a bed for tonight.

I'm heading to Scotland for a couple of bivvy nights but won't be there until 4.00am tomorrow morning so I'm having a night in the van. 9 flippin' hour drive:sad:

A good days work:whistle:

32893685866_c315ea86a2_k.jpg
32810250501_95920b6b8a_k.jpg

Top Bottom