Show us yer Bank Holiday sunshine pics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

My view this morning.

IMG_20180509_102559.jpg

One step at a time!
Last time it was hospital for a week, off work for further two weeks and again another 2 weeks for cycling so off bike for 5 weeks in total last time hopefully wont be that long this time....

Hopefully out today... And a doctors note for rest of the week off :dance:dont think any cycling will be allowed for a week or 2 though
Don't want to hijack thread.. However (Did you see I used a posh 'but' there...)

I did indeed get out yesterday.. Off until monday same as before Sepsis :rolleyes: but we treated it quicker this time as I recognised symptoms.. More intensive out patient investigations to follow this time and unfortunately it means the cancellation of a camping trip to Scotland at the end of the month with Little V as I cant risk a long journey so soon in case of a relapse. Going somewhere nearer in August hopefully.

Thanks for all that were concerned when I added a slightly flippant photo whilst bored stuck in a hospital bed on a fantastic hot bank holiday.. Oh and told I can get back on the bike when ready........ Maybe middle of next week then :bicycle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is a gif a pic?

ezgif-1-c9c6a27c21-gif.gif

Top Bottom