Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
AlanW said:
Go on....don't be shy :smile:

I have a tandem garage and I have partitioned it off into a workshop and a utility room.

My Wilier in the utility room and my Sirrus and Mrs Speck's Crossroad in the workshop.

Now don't laugh, just come and give me a hand to tidy up :biggrin:

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Speck said:
I have a tandem garage and I have partitioned it off into a workshop and a utility room.

My Wilier in the utility room and my Sirrus and Mrs Speck's Crossroad in the workshop.

Now don't laugh, just come and give me a hand to tidy up :smile:

Bloody hell Speck..............has there been an explosion in the third and fourth photos!!

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
AlanW said:
Bloody hell Speck..............has there been an explosion in the third and fourth photos!!

Now you can see why I keep my Wilier in the utility room:biggrin:

I've recently fitted a new kitchen etc and everything just got thrown in.

Do Scouts still do "BOB-A-JOB";)

Well Norm, clean yours out then bring it round to mine:biggrin:

PpPete

Legendary Member
When child #4 came along we needed an extension to the house - which meant taking a chunk off the very nice tandem garage. Unfortunately said children grew up and wanted N and N+1, not to mention my ebay "habit"..

Result:

DSC01320.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Some of the bikes hanging up:-

picture.php

this is the 'bike half', is a bit tidier now as I gradually get organised:-

picture.php

this is the non bike half though wardrobe is now gone and my commuter hangs there:-

picture.php

have further plans but will depend on whether anyone I know is getting a new kitchen:biggrin: Need some old worksurface and cupboards to get it right.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have started to tidy up my garage. :ohmy:

For some reason there are about six very large spiders in the garage. Somehow all there legs have got tangled up. When I tried to extract one, they were all tangled in one big muddle. How did that happen. If they went in one at a time?

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Come on chaps, keep it going!

I started a thread like this on the BMW bike site, when I just looked it has reached over 128,000 views and had over a 1000 posts. ;)

Here

Long way to go yet then.......:smile:

PS
All the push bikes were kept in the shed when the GS was in the garage, imagine how cramped it was?

But the GS went over twelve months ago coz it was a distraction and stopping me from spending time peddling, its a sad fact but its true!

Top Bottom