Show us yer mountain bike!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My 2005 Targa Dx which I just fitted some duel air rockshox revelations on :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 18052011153.jpg
    18052011153.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 07062011174.jpg
    07062011174.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 93

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...

Nice motor in the background, CJ, our lad's got one of them and he really rates it.

hotmetal

OLD: 1988 SM800 (originally rigid – why did I give the original fork away?!). Note the 24" rear wheel and Rollercam brake. Also the obligatory Mint Sauce stickers that came free with MBUK at some time in the mid 90s.
med_gallery_10520_226_75110.jpg

NEW: Jekyll 3000. Came with all sorts of bling (carbon FSA cranks, posh Crossmax SL wheels). Picked it up for less than half price (ex display bike) when the big C discontinued the Jekyll.
med_gallery_10520_226_5364.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Nice motor in the background, CJ, our lad's got one of them and he really rates it.
There's a resident's car park near my house and their young children play in it in their plastic cars while most of the adult's cars are away on commuting duties. There are loads of different plastic vehicles out there which are stashed in the corner of the car park when the other mums and dads get home. I think it's nice that the car park gets used that way during the day.

hotmetal

Question please: If my image is too big (ie over 2MB, how do I make it smaller so i can upload it?)

Ideally downsample it using some sort of image editing programme. If you haven't got one, you could try doing a screengrab of it by opening the pic in a window and screenprinting that window. Might have to ask someone how to do that though, cos I'm on a Mac and in Windows it's probably a long and complicated process involving the clipboard, rather than just "apple-shift-4" and then upload the file that appears on the desktop. :whistle:

Ideally downsample it using some sort of image editing programme.
In english please? (sorry)

GilesM

Legendary Member
Here is my Orange five, on a a bench and this bench is at Glentress, hopefully finish building my new Orange Elite this weekend, will add pictures when ready.

Attachments

• Orange at GT Tower.jpg
    Orange at GT Tower.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 107

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In english please? (sorry)
If you are using Windows, fire up the Paint program (start Menu, All Programs, Accessories, Paint?) , load your image, then from the Image menu, click Stretch/Skew. In the dialog box that pops up, select the horizontal and vertical stretch percentages to the same number, say 25%, then click OK.

'97 Marin Bear Valley, rigid but does me fine for my riding. Quite a stretched out position compared to modern bikes. Occasionally I think front sus would be good as my fillings are rattling going downhill, or would be if I had any.

dogpond.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
This is my titanium Global TH1.5, rigid carbon fork, original Hope Mini brakes, tiny little Suntour XC Pro thumbshifters, Easton carbon seatpost, nice and light and goes like a whippet:

P1060324.jpg

Top Bottom