Show us yer snow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Back from a blissful Narnia walk with daughter & dog...

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow7.jpg

Tin Pot

Guru
I like your attitude!

What does one do, call @Moderators ?

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
No snow whatsoever, but bloomin cold all day. Just went down to the local nature reserve with the mutt, and all the ponds are frozen solid.

tyred

Legendary Member
A little dusting but the minor roads I like to cycle on are just too icy for safe cycling so I risked a car journey this morning into the mountains to find some more snow and to go for a lakeside walk in winter wonderland.
38246401454_674fde2b27_z.jpg
38246401694_698c88ecef_b.jpg
27184946799_3c097b3566_b.jpg
38246403064_88a89ddba5_b.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
This weekend is the annual cyclocross event at Glengorm on Mull. This is the last ( or is it second last ) in a series so important to those keen on that kind of torture. I used to do the timekeeping until it went electronic. A bit like standing under a shower in a deep freeze trying to write competitors numbers which were obscured by mud with a blunt pencil on a wet sheet of paper.
The weather was quite nice once but mostly I took my life in my hands to drive over there due to ice and snow. Cycle? You must be mad! I do not have any pics but if you are keen you could probably find some online. This year I looked out and went back to bed. Even worse than usual and one competitor has abandoned his car outside my house as unable or too terrified to go outside the town.

Top Bottom