Show us your Cannondales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I used to be a Cannondale fan, I haven’t got these anymore unfortunately.
F1F7A21F-197B-4607-AF07-53E57442DB2D.jpeg

Jekyll 2000

Caad 9

The Rover

Guru

Smudge

Veteran
Hardly rode this Cannondale since i bought it, but i thought i'd change some stuff i didn't like on it and get it set up better. The stem needed flipping and i like bar ends, so on went some grips with bar ends. The oe plastic pedals were horrible and slippery, so i had some old ally flats knocking about and put them on. The oe Kenda tyres had a nasty ride feel and i also wouldn't have trusted how puncture proof they were. So on went some Land Cruisers. Bike feels much better now. Still find the colour a bit bleurgh, but i cant easily do owt about that.
Was going to sell this bike as i mostly ride electric these days. But it was cheap to buy and rides real nice, so i'll keep it for those occasions i feel like riding unassisted.

FilmoreThrust

New wheels and tyres, worth another post!

View attachment 380691
Cracking Bike. I Just bought the AR24's (in the post) for my CAAD 9. Interested to know what size of tyres you've fitted, what clearance is like and how the wheels are performing. reviews all seem great. I am looking to increase width from current 23's to at least 25's but not sure if anything bigger would fit. Also on the look out for good winter tyre recommendations. Also any other recommendations to spruce the old girl up. I am getting new chain rings, cassette and chain fitted as well so looking forward to seeing how she rolls.

My 2010 (?) Synapse. For some reason it was never a 'keeper'. :blush:

SGG on a bike

Here’s my Caad 8 Tiagra complete with Brooks B17 and Carradice bag, Lound village sign and ducks. If anyone has any advice on keeping white bar tape spotlessly clean, please tell me.

Top Bottom