Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
Funds now allow me to splash out a little again

Canyon Aeroad CF7.0 Di2 now with a new set of very lightweight Strada Handbuilt wheels and Michelin Pro4 Endurance

Wheels perform superbly on the climbs

2014-09-05%2015.44.50_zpsqeiguqey.jpg

Night shot :smile:
20140905_201249_LLS_zpsbboyhsgm.jpg

Stoofa11

Here's mine
image.jpg

foot_loose

Is that rear brake cable going over the stem? Looks like it's at a really awkward angle, I'd sort that out ASAP as it will be adversely affecting your braking as is. I'd also level the saddle if I were you... Lovely bike otherwise though, like the paint job.
I have re-routed it now. It was fine but does look better now.

lesley_x

Über Member
I've become an accidental owner of a carbon bike, my old Specialized Secteur frame broke and Specialized replaced it with a 2012 Roubaix SL3 Pro^_^.

View attachment 56685

Damn that looks nice. That is an ace colour scheme. How does it ride compared to the Secteur comp?

Also what wheels are those?

BSRU

A Human Being
Damn that looks nice. That is an ace colour scheme. How does it ride compared to the Secteur comp?

Also what wheels are those?
Haven't ridden it yet but it's basically the carbon version of the comp so should be a better ride.

The wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Equipe's

lesley_x

Über Member
Haven't ridden it yet but it's basically the carbon version of the comp so should be a better ride.

The wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Equipe's

I'm guessing you upgraded the wheels then? Did it make a big difference? I am toying with upgrading the wheels and wondering if it's worth it :smile:

I would love to know how different the upgraded frame is!

BSRU

A Human Being
I'm guessing you upgraded the wheels then? Did it make a big difference? I am toying with upgrading the wheels and wondering if it's worth it :smile:
The Mavic's are much better than the one's it came with, certainly alot lighter and stiffer.
Probably placebo effect more than anything else, I rode my comp with Mavics and RS11's, enjoyed both.

I would love to know how different the upgraded frame is!
Me too^_^, it is 2kg lighter.

Top Bottom