Show us your... Christmas Tree 🎄

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Christmas doesn't start until the 25th, which is the first of the 12 days of christmas. You'll have to wait until christmas eve evening to see mine. This modern trend for putting them up weeks ahead of time is sickening.
I tend to agree although my family don't. We're in advent right now. People say they're sick of Christmas by Boxing Day but that's because they start it too early.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I tend to agree although my family don't. We're in advent right now. People say they're sick of Christmas by Boxing Day but that's because they start it too early.
Our tree will go up this weekend and come down on 1st Jan. I can’t have the decorations hanging around after new year.

Davos87

Guru

Been a tough 2019 and my grandkids wanted to do it with me Sunday gone.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
xmastree.jpg

OK, tree isn't up yet (this is an old pic) but it's an artificial tree so this will be the one we put up. If it were up to my wife and I, we would put it up the day before xmas day and take it down on Boxing Day, but the kids won't let us!

Jimidh

Veteran
No

posting you Christmas tree is a Facebook schemie woman thing.

Mike_P

Guru
Artificial tree buried still somewhere in the loft, might need to call out mountain rescue when I start excavating. Did pick up a fishing Polar Bear decoration from Sainsbury's reduced in price and think it might stay where it landed.

The bike was from Tk Maxx a few years ago.

Top Bottom