Show us your... Christmas Tree 🎄

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Artificial tree buried still somewhere in the loft, might need to call out mountain rescue when I start excavating. Did pick up a fishing Polar Bear decoration from Sainsbury's reduced in price and think it might stay where it landed.
View attachment 495901
The bike was from Tk Maxx a few years ago.
That’s either a very large bauble or a very small bicycle.

Mike_P

Guru
That’s either a very large bauble or a very small bicycle.
The bike ornament is about a foot and a half long.

xmastree.jpg

A couple of years ago our boys decided that they didn’t like the idea of killing off a living plant at Christmas, and Beautiful Wife was heard to promise “Daddy can make us our own tree instead” causing much frantic cutting of cardboard and applying of hot glue late into the night. This was meant to be a temporary solution, but the boys liked it so it seems to have become a permanent fixture as these things do.

The picture is a bit rough around the edges, but then so is the tree. Every year I look at ‘my’ tree and decide I really need to make a new version, and of course, every year I promptly forget about it.

Never mind.

lane

Veteran
Christmas doesn't start until the 25th, which is the first of the 12 days of christmas. You'll have to wait until christmas eve evening to see mine. This modern trend for putting them up weeks ahead of time is sickening.

Quite agree. My son has mock GCSE exams right up to and including the 20th December! I don't want him to think that it is Christmas already and slack off the revision.:ohmy:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

Made an effort this year.:laugh:

Top Bottom