Show us your ERC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Every Ride Carry

DSC_0623.JPG

DSC_0624.JPG

DSC_0625.JPG

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0626.JPG

DSC_0627.JPG

(Pump, spare tubes and oily rag not pictured)

Last edited:

Sharky

Guru
I'm similar, but a few less tools, but carry a spare inner tube as well.

And to think, once upon a time, all I carried was a pump and a spare tub.

si_c

Guru
Hasn't changed much over the last few years.

From left to right:

Saddlebag, Minipump (mounted to frame)
Patches and Tyre boot.
CO2 Inflator and cannister
Tyre Lever (always a park tool one, as I really like them and now have a few)
Quicklink
Inner Tube
Derailleur hangar (bike specific, I have one of these in each saddlebag on each bike),
Multi-tool.

On the Kinesis I also have a set of Tubeless Tyre plugs as I run that bike tubeless, otherwise the setup is the same.
img_20200828_212229-jpg.jpg

On a longer all day ride I'd also grab another CO2 cannister and an extra inner tube, and depending on how much space I have I might also grab a set of regular patches and glue.

C R

Guru
Hasn't changed much over the last few years.

From left to right:

Saddlebag, Minipump (mounted to frame)
Patches and Tyre boot.
CO2 Inflator and cannister
Tyre Lever (always a park tool one, as I really like them and now have a few)
Quicklink
Inner Tube
Derailleur hangar (bike specific, I have one of these in each saddlebag on each bike),
Multi-tool.

On the Kinesis I also have a set of Tubeless Tyre plugs as I run that bike tubeless, otherwise the setup is the same.
View attachment 666035

On a longer all day ride I'd also grab another CO2 cannister and an extra inner tube, and depending on how much space I have I might also grab a set of regular patches and glue.

That's uncanny, very much like mine, even down to the choice of patches.

Alex321

Veteran
Attached to the frame I have a mini track pump, then in the saddlebag: a spare tube, a multitool (that includes a chain breaker), puncture repair kit, spare pair of reading glasses, face mask and an energy bar.

I should put my spare derailleur hanger in there as well, and really should get a quicklink to carry with me.

si_c

Guru
Attached to the frame I have a mini track pump, then in the saddlebag: a spare tube, a multitool (that includes a chain breaker), puncture repair kit, spare pair of reading glasses, face mask and an energy bar.

I should put my spare derailleur hanger in there as well, and really should get a quicklink to carry with me.

A quicklink for sure, I've suffered a broken chain a few times. Derailleur hangar I put in the category of keeping the problem away, only ever had a broken hangar when I didn't have one with me.

Alex321

Veteran
A quicklink for sure, I've suffered a broken chain a few times. Derailleur hangar I put in the category of keeping the problem away, only ever had a broken hangar when I didn't have one with me.

Yeah, I've had broken chains a couple of times, just repaired them by losing a pair of links, being careful not to push the pin all the way out.

But that never lasts with 11 speed chains, they really aren't designed for you to re-use the normal pins.

Top Bottom