Show us your fat bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I'm now the proud owner of a fat bike. Couldn't find an image thread for them so I thought I would start one. What do you guys have out there? What size tyres you running?

Attachments

• Pug.JPG
    Pug.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 221

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
Beautiful!!! :wub::wub::wub: I don't have one currently but my next (someday when I have cash) bike will be fat, and it will be Surly! A buddy has a Karate Monkey that is gorgeous, but I kinda feel like a Wedneday...

Sixmile

Veteran
I've officially stepped foot into the fat club. I decided to call into Halfords on the way back from a ride on Saturday past. On the way out of the store I seen this marked down and after a quick ride, I had it bought.

It's my first bike with hydraulic brakes, I've pretty poor cable disc brakes on the hybrid. Coming in at 16.0kg, it's a little heavier than the hybrid which is due to the sheer mass of the tyres and tubes. I'll be keeping an eye peeled for any bargains to upgrade it but I'm happy actually with how it sits for now.

IMG_20180923_135805.jpg

I took it out last night for a blip. I covered 18 miles on it, with a mix of road riding, forest trail, sand and gravel paths. It's no slouch either, I even managed to nail a top 5 of all time on a 1 mile Strava Segment!

IMG_20180924_172429.jpg

Top Bottom