Show us your garden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Been working hard on the garden the last few weeks in the hot weather. New fencing, gravel and a repaint of theam cave were the bike builds happen

Grass needs lots if water and feeding

20180707_154713.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Our front garden's grass is very yellow. The back is OK as it's small and I've been watering it.

[QUOTE 5311538, member: 9609"]those 3 beach huts look a long way from the sea - hell of a streak across that field.[/QUOTE]
Haha! Indeed. We needed some more storage space for garden "stuff" (on basis existing shed, storage room at side of house and garage are full, mostly with my bikes :blush:), and we went for beach hut paint to blend in with view.

Funnily enough, it is a view we do not tire off :okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
Heres mine...

201909180954131568796853809.jpg

I couldn't be arrissed to get up so this is a snapshot from the security camera mounted on the house.

You can just see garage number 2 on the left, which is in the middle of being re roofed by builders who appear to have vanished. Lawn is an unashamed mess due to a labrador that has seemingly tried to dig to China. Far fence isn't mine is is, thankfully, bout to be replaced.

Garden shedt, greenhouse, and the summer house. I spend a fair bit of time in there and it has a solid fuel burner and double glazing so is in use all year around. I'll take a picture out there later for you all.

Drago

Legendary Member
And here is indoors, out in the garden.

IMG_20190918_101636770.jpg
IMG_20190918_101708486.jpg
IMG_20190918_101659860_MP.jpg

@classic33 may recognise a certain utility marker on the wall...

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh hell yes!

Not just the burner itself, but the chimney acts as a radiator. 20 minutes or so and the heat is churning out. I tend to get it going well on wood, then switch to coal to keep it going, The draw is superb, and helps it burn so efficiently that only fine ash is ever left behind.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Oh hell yes!

Not just the burner itself, but the chimney acts as a radiator. 20 minutes or so and the heat is churning out. I tend to get it going well on wood, then switch to coal to keep it going, The draw is superb, and helps it burn so efficiently that only fine ash is ever left behind.
It's fab! Got a kettle for the top?

Top Bottom