Show us your hole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Picture 021.jpg
Picture 020.jpg
Picture 019.jpg
Picture 015.jpg
In pesponse to a number of members posting about the dangers of potholes, I thought I would start a thread where the worst of the worst can be there for all to see,i'm including one of the worst repairs i've seen so far this year

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Good overdue thread....I'm gunna get my camera for rides.

OP
OP
Psycolist

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
I was quite dissapointed as to the lack of relief shown in my pics, they really are nasty if you hit them and they are all within 1/2 a mile of my house. While taking one of them, I was alerted to a passing motorist who, when i looked up, I thought was giving me a thumbs up. It turns out though that it was one of the local town council waving a fist at me. :bicycle: My fourth pic, the one of the supposed repair, has actually made the road just as uneven as when the hole was there, just in reverse with lumps and bumps. It literaly is a couple of shovel fulls of tarmac thrown in the hole and stamped down. Sooooo glad I dont pay road tax Hahaha.
P.S. before any of you start telling me that it should be refered to as vehicle excise duty or some such nonsense, everyone knows what I am refering to, so it will do f'me.

Biker Joe

Über Member
There's some deep ones around here.
Allegedly, an aborigine was seen coming out of one,early one day, with a didgeridoo, singing,"Sun arise,bring in the morning....."

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
There's some deep ones around here.
Allegedly, an aborigine was seen coming out of one,early one day, with a didgeridoo, singing,"Sun arise,bring in the morning....."
Yeah, we told him it was pointless, because the UK doesn't get any sun, but he insisted :becool:.

D

Deleted member 1258

There are some good un's round Coventry, I saw cave rescue pulling one bloke out of one the other day, and he had been driving a car. ^_^

jayonabike