Show us your hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

my mistake sorry, thought it was an XTC!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
websizeScwinnWorldGS_zps8af1fd26.jpg

Schwinn World Gs, a very nice bike for a second hand bargain at a Pawnshop. Needs a little TLC but otherwise a good bargain that rides well as a hybrid and commuter. 700x40 tires on there right now.

Loving all your bikes guys. I've ordered my Giant Rove 2 and the count down to pick up is on, 5 days and counting. Just can't wait to get it.:hyper:

apb

Veteran
Just fitted some front panniers ready for the nursery commute. The little man will go on a child seat on the back, our stuff goes on the front.
IMAG0350.jpg

Love this bike. Don't know why.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Picture 048.jpg

Frankenbike, Hybrid, Road bike, MTB----Whatever, its mine and I love it but I refer to it as a Hybrid. Built from the ground up and currently sporting slicks. Road bike wheels, tyres, chainset and pedals. 17" aluminium frame with suspesion seat post and MTB cassette. Shopper handlebars and carrying a minimum of accesories. :bicycle: Riding......feels like flying ^_^

Rove 18.4.13 reduced.JPG

Giant Rove 2, just back from the shop and took this photo. Some changes made :- saddle is up, reflectors are off, lights on, bottle cage and bag on. Now can't wait to get home from work tomorrow to get out on it. Had a quick spin up and down the street tonight but that's all.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Frankenbike, Hybrid, Road bike, MTB----Whatever, its mine and I love it but I refer to it as a Hybrid. Built from the ground up and currently sporting slicks. Road bike wheels, tyres, chainset and pedals. 17" aluminium frame with suspesion seat post and MTB cassette. Shopper handlebars and carrying a minimum of accesories. :bicycle: Riding......feels like flying ^_^

How do you find that saddle? Looks like an instrument of torture but I bet it's quite comfortable.

Diamondback Contra with Surly ogre fork. A 29er suspension corrected fork was needed to maintain the geometry due to that there's a ridiculous gap with the mudguard.
img20130512190713.jpg

nSNP7FW.jpg

Top Bottom