Show us your hybrid!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

squiddley

Looks a bit odd I suppose,thought i'd try them out, mmmm, don't think they are my thing really, I have removed them now, as I have just come back from cycling In France, going to try it out for a bit of touring next

ScotiaLass

Guru
dawes.png

ScotiaLass

Guru
Does he/she have a name? :smile:
But of course :laugh:
Her name is Arabella :smile:

squiddley

Hybrid bicycles blend characteristics from more specialized road bikes, touring bikes and mountain bikes.[1] The resulting "hybrid" is a general-purpose bike that cantolerate a wide range of riding conditions and applications. Their stability, comfort and ease of use make them popular with beginning cyclists, casual riders, commuters, and children.

Hybrids typically borrow the flat, straight handlebars and upright seating posture of a mountain bike, which many beginning bicyclists find comfortable and intuitive. Hybridsalso employ the lighter weight, thinner wheels and smooth tires of road bikes, allowing for greater speed and less exertion when riding on the road. Hybrid bikes often have places to mount racks and bags for transporting belongings, much like a touring bike.

Hybrid bikes have spawned numerous sub-categories satisfying diverse ridership. They are classified by their design priorities, such as those optimized for comfort or fitness — and those offered as city, cross or commuter bikes.[2]

Does this fit the bill...

Last edited:
Top Bottom